Follow me on:
Email me with questions and comments.
Learn more about the Written by Veterans free writing program for veterans and their family members at California State University, San Bernardino’s Veterans Success Center. Visit us on Facebook or Twitter: @WrittenByVets
Schedule me for Speaking Engagements:
Need a speaker for your organization? I present on a range of topics from the genealogy, historical research, and various Revolutionary War topics to the technical aspects of using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) as the basis to organize and manage historical research. I will travel to locations within two hours of Redlands CA and will discount the book price by $3 for your members on the day I speak, and donate $3 to your organization for every book I sell. Here is a list of topics I can speak for 20-45 minutes on:
- The Research, Writing, and Publishing of my Books
- Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS) for Historical Research
- Creating a Modern Map of Boston in 1775
- Captain Brown and Ensign D’Bernicre’s Expedition into the Interior of Massachusetts (Early 1775).
- Paul Dudley Sargent and the Siege of Boston (1775)
- The Battle of Bunker Hill – for patriotic and lineage societies, I have a database which allows me to locate nearly any American soldier on the battlefield and describe their role.
- The Defense of Canada Campaign (1776)
- The Battles of Saratoga (1777)
- Sullivan’s Expedition (1779
- The (second) Battle of King’s Bridge (1781)
On the Radio:
- KVCR 91.9 KVC Arts Aug 2018 – a 10-minute feature discussing the book with Emmanuel Rogers of KVCR.
In the News and Reviews:
- Wayne Turmel, May 2017
- New Hampshire Union Leader, June 8, 2017
- Redlands Daily Facts, May 27, 2017
- San Bernardino Sun, May 27, 2017
- Redlands Daily Facts, May 17, 2017
- California Compatriot, August 2017 Issue, p 25.
- Written by Veterans, the Magazine – September 2017
- Boston 1775 – September 21, 2017
- CultScoop Magazine – September 2017
- 5-Star IHIBRP Review from Author J.B. Richards – February 2018
- 2 Gals and a Book – January 2019
- ReviewGraveyard.com – Oct 2020